Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Missing Coefficient in Environmental Economics and Policy Studies Paper

I don't like looking at my published papers because I hate finding mistakes. Today I saw that there is a missing coefficient in Table 2 of my recent paper with Donglan Zha "Economic growth and particulate pollution concentrations in China". In the column for Equation (2) for PM 2.5 the coefficient for the interaction between growth and the level of GDP per capita is missing. The table should look like this:


I checked my correspondence with the journal production team. They made lots of mistakes in rendering the tables and I went through more than one round of trying to get them to fix them. But the version I eventually OK-ed had this missing coefficient. At least the working paper version has the correct table.

No comments:

Post a Comment